Oil and Natural Gas corporation ONGC limited has issued an online ONGC Recruitment 2019 notification to hire total number of 4,104 apprentice and the online registration process has already started through the official ONGC Apprentice hiring website. Candidates can read the qualification details and if interested can follow the instructions to apply online before the last date which is 28th March 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019
Time to time ONGC publishes recruitment notifications to hire best candidates on different posts. There are 2 posts at which ONGC is seeking apprentice candidates to hire. As you all know ONGC limited is indulged in processing natural resources like Crude oils and natural gas. ONGC jobs are considered as reputable job profile for any one.
Every year million of candidate participate in the ONGC Recruitment 2019 process, Candidates from 12th passed to Graduate degree holders can apply on various different positions. ONGC has many divisional offices in different cities of India and it publish recruitment notification combine. In this article which is especially dedicated to the ONGC Recruitment 2019 job aspirants can read new ONGC job notification and recruitment details
ONGC New job notification
Every company first publishes a job notification before actually starting the recruitment process which contains all important information related to that job. A candidate can expect few things which are listed below
- Starting date of online registration process
- Last date of online registration process
- Fee details
- Minimum and maximum age limit
- Educational qualification
- Expected exam dates etc.
New ONGC Recruitment 2019 can be checked below
1- ONGC 4,104 apprentice notification
Accountant- The candidate need must be a graduate degree holder in Commerce from a recognized University or institute.
Assistant- The candidate must posses a graduate degree in Arts or business administration
The minimum age limit of the candidate should not be less then 18 and maximum age must not be more then 24 years
Important ONGC Recruitment dates-
– Start of online application- 14th March 2019
– Last date of online registration- 28th March 2019
– Expected result declaration date- April 2019
Step by step guide to fill the online application form
First visit the official website- Click Here
1. Register with your valid Email id as user ID
2. Set Password
3. Enter Mobile Number
4. Enter Name (as First-Middle-Last) must match with SSC Certificate
5. Date of Birth (must match with SSC Certificate)
6. Select the preferred Workcentre
7. Select the State and District where the candidate is a resident of, or from where the candidate has obtained his / her essential qualification.
8. Select the Preferred Trade
9. Select applicable Qualification
10. Answer the security question for Password Retrieval
Follow the instructions and submit your online registration before the last date.